Jesse Draper is creator and host of “The Valley Girl Show” through which she’s become a spokesperson for startups and helped pioneer the way of new media content distribution. Formerly a Nickelodeon star, Draper is now CEO of Valley Girl™ where she oversees the show and runs technology blog Lalawag.com.
Internet and entertainment mogul Mark Cuban may be most well known for owning the Dallas Mavericks and his roles on Shark Tank, Entourage and Dancing with the Stars, but here are some things you may not know about him:
- 1. He hates Silicon Valley.
- 2. He sold garbage bags door to door.
- 3. He believes in transactional VOD for video.
- 4. He started his blog to “combat media.”
- 5. He got naked with his investment Naked Pizza.
Cuban sat down with us in San Francisco to talk shop. We covered everything from his hatred of Silicon Valley “pretentious,” to the private jet he bought online and how he invests in people without meeting them.
He also shares his first entrepreneurial experiences, how the Mavs are his only investment not making money (because they have to win) and how his competitive nature is the reason he loves sports.
More Video from The Valley Girl Show
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Offers Career Advice
- Jimmy Wales Shares Wikipedia’s Growth Story
- Tony Hsieh on Zappos’ Unique Company Culture
For more Business coverage:
- Follow Mashable Business on Twitter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Subscribe to the Business channel
- Download our free apps for Android, Mac, iPhone and iPad